You’ll recall that I get to give away a free pass for full 3-day admission to RootsWeb 2015 ($239 value). I solicited ideas for how to do so. I’m going to go with the suggestion from reader Larissa. (Thanks, Larissa.)
Additional Content Rules:
- Your submission must be submitted by email. Posting a comment to the blog does not count.
- The email title must contain the words “Contest for Free RootsTech Full Admission.”
- I must receive your email on 5 December 2014, Mountain Standard Time.
- By submitting an entry, you give permission for me to publish it, with any changes I see fit.
- I reserve the right to choose whichever submission I like, for any reason whatsoever. I might consider the following factors: well written, interesting, instructive, entertaining.
For more information about RootsTech, visit http://www.rootstech.org.
In other RootsTech news, RootsTech and FGS have announced that American Idol finalist David Archuleta and BYUtv’s Studio C will perform at the closing event of the FGS and RootsTech 2015 conferences. The two talents will be performing for the Closing Event at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. Both will be featuring new original pieces for the event, including a new song written by David Archuleta and a never-before-seen comedy sketch by Studio C.