It's late, so I'll make this quick.
I've updated the map and tables for this week's changes. See Temple Districts Using New FamilySearch.
Here's where we stand outside the U.S. and Canada
- Europe: Complete, including England!
- South America: Complete. New FamilySearch rolled into Bolivia just as the foreign Mormon missionaries rolled out.
- Australia/South Pacific: Just New Zealand left. At the UGA conference I kind lady from New Zealand mused whether they might be holding because of the variety of languages in use there. She's going to try and check for us and let me know.
- Africa: Just Nigeria left.
- Mexico: Just Mexico City (under renovation) left.
- The Orient: No change; no word.
Here's where we stand outside the red-zone:
- Sep 9 rolled live: Atlanta, Columbia River Washington, Louisville, St. Paul. Thanks to Mike, I got Louisville moved to the right location on the map. You can see its dot jump back and forth as the map animates.
- Sep 16 rolled live: Denver
- Sep 23 to roll: Saskatchewan, Seattle, Washington D.C.
- Sep 30 to roll: Memphis, Spokane. Yesterday Renee announced that Medford Oregon would go live on this date.
- That doesn't leave many more to do in October: Anchorage, Montreal, Oklahoma and Portland. Heck, they could all be done in a week. Or maybe it will take two.
No word yet on the red zone. When I have more time I'll share some of the thoughts I shared with the group at my session at UGA last Saturday. Thanks to all that came. It was great to be there with you. I know it was disappointing for you to find out I was some guy you'd never heard of before. No, I'm not Paul Allen, but you must admit, I'm close. <wink> <wink>