Follow the steps below, as illustrated above, to use FamilySearch Product Support Help to learn more about the Family Tree Project. Start at www.familysearch.org .
- Move the mouse pointer to the word “Help” on the FamilySearch web page. (This is called hovering.) Notice a drop-down menu appears with two items: Help and Product Support.
- Click on Product Support to go to the Product Support page.
- Click in the box in the middle of the page. Then type “Family Tree Project”. Of course, if you were interested in a different topic, one could type a different subject or question.
- Click the Ask button under the box.
- Look at the Search Results. Underneath each result is a “Published” date (formatted ambiguously, unfortunately). Look for the set of articles published “5/22/09” or scan through the results for the article titled, “Introduction to the Family Tree Project.”
While the dates are currently “Published 5/22/09”, that could change; when I started this article the articles were “Published 5/12/09”. But if you find the Introduction article, you can use the links in the articles to move about the set.
In an accompanying article, we’ll explore what new discoveries I found while learning about the Family Tree Project.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.