To vote, use the survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/ft40-2011voting.
The nominees are divided into eight categories and you can vote for five in each. You can vote for the Ancestry Insider in the Technology category. I’m not trying to say you should vote for me. But you know me… always trying to be helpful. If you do wish to vote for me, click here now. You can always finish this article later.
(Hang on a minute while I go vote for the Ancestry Insider…)
(OK; I’m back.)
The eight categories are:
- Everything (I suppose this is general and miscellaneous blogs.)
- Technology (That’s where you can vote for the Ancestry Insider. Not that you have to. I’m just saying…)
- Heritage Groups
- Research Advice and How-To
- Local and Regional Research
- My Family History
While I don’t recommend that all of you vote multiple times for the Ancestry Insider, there is a particular class of reader (and you know who you are) that I am asking: my mother.
You can use this annual list to check out other blogs that might interest you. Links to each nominee can be found on Thomas MacEntee’s Geneabloggers website. While you’re at it, don’t forget to check out the blogs of the panelists themselves:
- Genealogy Gems by Lisa Louise Cooke
- Genea-Musings by Randy Seaver
- DearMYRTLE by… well… dear, dear Myrtle
- Geneabloggers by Thomas MacEntee
- and sponsor (and cousin), Genealogy Insider by Diane Haddad
Disclaimer: Any subliminal messaging in this article (vote multiple times for the Ancestry Insider) is totally not supposed to be subliminal.