You’ll recall I’m sponsoring a contest to give away a free pass for full 3-day admission to RootsTech 2015 ($239 value). The entry must be received anytime today, 5 December 2014, Mountain Standard Time.
Write a short essay/article about how Ancestry.com or FamilySearch.org assisted in an unusual find or a unique way to use a feature on one of the sites.
Additional Content Rules:
- Your submission must be submitted by email. Posting a comment to the blog does not count.
- The email title must contain the words “Contest for Free RootsTech Full Admission.”
- I must receive your email on 5 December 2014, Mountain Standard Time.
- By submitting an entry, you give permission for me to publish it, with any changes I see fit.
- I reserve the right to choose whichever submission I like, for any reason whatsoever. I might consider the following factors: well written, interesting, instructive, entertaining.
For more information about RootsTech, visit http://www.rootstech.org.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.