Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Mailbox: Catalog Corrections

Dear Ancestry Insider,

How does one get changes made in incorrect titles to some Historical Records in the FamilySearch Card Catalog? This affects both the process of ordering useful microfilm and creating accurate source citations.

Geolover *

Dear Geolover,

To submit catalog corrections, contact FamilySearch Support or use the Feedback function of The feedback button is located on the right side of the website window.

The options for contacting FamilySearch support can be found at Use Live Chat, send a message, or call. I assume still works. I prefer it so I have a copy of my request in my e-mail system.

--The Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.