I don’t have much time, so I’ll make this quick. (Percentages are my own estimates.)
- FamilySearch Indexing has reached about 50%.
- FamilySearch has released indexes to six additional states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, and Vermont. That brings the total to 14.
- Because these are smaller states, the index represents just about 9% of the total size of the index.
- The Ancestry.com index is still at about 1.5%.
- The MyHeritage index is above 0.8%, but by an unknown amount.
My Heritage have indexed 2410905 records (1.8%). If you perform any search and then click 'Edit search' you can see the total on the next page.ReplyDelete
It has now increased to 2716186 (2%)Delete