Scott Fisher of the ExtremeGemes radio show
and Amy Urman of The Genealogy Search blog,
with me, hangin' with our good friend, Donny Osmond.
Donny told us that a lot of his life story has been captured on film and video, but that our life story is every bit as important as his, even more so, to our descendants. Don’t your children want to know what you are like? We need to document and record our family stories, both funny and inspirational stories. You never know when those will keep someone going when things get rough, he told us.
- Watch Donny’s keynote, along with A.J. Jacobs on the RootsTech website.
- Read about Donny’s presentation in the Deseret News.
- Read about Donny’s presentation in the Herald Extra.
- Read about both Saturday keynotes in the “Church News” section of LDS.org.
- For Donny Osmond fans, he told us you could download his cell phone app for free, featuring his entire new album (song previews only).